Mercedes-Benz of Oakland strives to make every experience a pleasurable one. In today's business climate theft and fraud come from many sources; Identity theft, credit cards, checks, personal property and vehicles can all be at risk. We are here to help protect you and your assets. Below are the minimal requirements to order a coded key through Mercedes-Benz.
To order a coded key for your personal vehicle you will need the following;
- You must be the legal owner of the Vehicle
- You must have a current/valid United States Driver's License
- You must have current Registration with name matching your Driver's License
- Key must be Pre-paid at the time of order. Once order is submitted keys are produced and take an average delivery time of 2 business days.
- Above stated documents/copies of documents must be in our possession prior to the order being placed.
Key pricing varies based on year and model of your Mercedes-Benz.
Keys may need to be programmed and may take approximately ½ to 1 hour of labor to program. This cost is not included with the purchase of your key. Keys are non-refundable once order has been placed.
Please speak with a Parts Advisor if you have any further questions.